Real-Time Video Analytics Improve Emergency Response
Shanghai Ideal Information Industry (Group) Co. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Telecom. It has a goal of becoming a top IT service provider, offering network and application systems integration and software product development services.
• Distributed analytics: Deliver real-time analysis of video content across regional camera deployments.
• Efficient storage: Deliver a storage and processing solution that can scale linearly with redundant failover.
• Parallelized video processing: Deployed Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop* software on Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers, where new processing nodes could be dynamically added without degrading video search performance.
• Improved performance: Thanks to the comprehensive optimization of the hardware platform by Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop* software, the performance of Shanghai Ideal’s Global Eye* system, which is based on the Intel® Server Platform, has been further improved.
• Refined job control: The Intel® Distribution for Apache Hadoop* software delivered more efficient job resource allocation across nodes with automated backup.
Read the full Real-Time Video Analytics Improve Emergency Response Case Study.